8 Reasons to Consider Standard Dental Implants
Standard Dental Implants do more than just fill a visible gap in your mouth. You may want to consider having an implant placed, even if the missing tooth gap isn't visible. Here's why~
1. Dental Implants with the Crown over Implant in place stop your opposing teeth from shifting. When you chew and bite, and even when your mouth is just closed, the force of your opposing teeth keep the opposite teeth from shifting out and away from your gums.
2. Dental Implants with the Crown in place stop your adjacent teeth from shifting.
3. Appearance. When you can see the gap, a missing tooth is not always your best look.
4. Dental Implants are one of the longest lasting dental services that you can get. Standard dental implants, on average last easily over 30 years and most often last for a lifetime.
This is only true of Standard Dental Implants. Mini Dental Implants are usually much too narrow to support a crown for a lifetime or to help retain jawbone mass.
5. Dental implants protect your remaining teeth by distributing your bite force on an even surface rather than transferring it all to fewer remaining teeth.
6. Standard Dental Implants allow you to have a crown placed directly on top of your new implant, rather than a bridge which affects the surrounding teeth by needing them to be reduced for support.
7. Standard dental implants allow your jawbone to remain in tact and reduce bone mass loss as you age.
8. Plus your implant and crown over implant will never decay.
Consultations are always free at Buffalo Dental Implant, so if you have any questions, feel free to schedule a private consultation with us. We will provide you with a personalized list of every option that's available to you. You can also call us at (716) 882-3777.